Group or Private Sessions --
Would you like to:
- Reduce walking stress on joints?
- Burn up to 40% more calories?
- Have a toned upper body?
- Have fun?
||Nordic / Exerstride Walk Method
Turn your daily walk into an all body workout
learning how to use poles efficeintly
Increase heart rate 10 - 12 beats / minute
Increase calorie burn 20 - 40%
Engage in upper body resistance exercise
Have fun! Poles do make a difference
Contact Judy to schedule a time or for information on Exerstrider poles
SE Laurelhurst & SE Ankeny, by the green bldg. bathrooms
$50 / Private session
Nordic | Exerstrider poles, if needed
||$35 Group Session
- Nordic Walking began as a summer training exercise for serious "cross country" skiers.
- Fitness walkers in Europe adopted Nordic Walking as a time-efficient, low-stress, total body workout. Today, approximately 500,000 people in Finland enjoy Nordic Walking regularly, and it is spreading in popularity throughout Scandinavia.
- Nordic Walking’s popularity is growing with walking clubs and instructors leading classes across the United States.
- Judy Heller certified Exerstrider & Leki Instructor
What others say
"I love the poles (Exerstriders). I took them to the beach last weekend and had a blast on the sand." Birdie R
"I never thought poles could make such a difference." Tony V.
"Thank you so much for the great Nordic class. I drove right home and continued to walk so as not to forget what you taught us." Charlene H.
Questions: Ask Judy